The Callaway Quad Net
The Callaway Quad Net comes in a handy nylon carrying bag and has five aluminum stakes and poles for each side of the netting.One-person assembly is straightforward and takes less than five minutes.
Assembled, the width and height is 8′ square and has a 3′ hanging-target at the frames center for driving practice.
The quiet impact design of the target makes driving indoors non-disruptive and driving outdoors no louder than hitting the driver’s sweet-spot.
With each drive, the golf ball feeds to the front of the golf netting’s frame for easy ball collection.
When the golfer has finished, he or she can disassemble the net in less than five minutes and stow it away.
Because of the easy of set-up and tear-down, golfers who have little time will enjoy the no hassle approach that gives them more time to get swings in.
What To Look For In A Golf Hitting Net…
- Is There a Target? If Not, No Big Deal… but it can help to work on direction and trajectory if the golf hitting net has one included.
- Ease of set-up and take-down. You don’t want a bunch of separate parts to be putting together.
- Does it come with a golf hitting mat and rubber tee? Or do you need to get one separately? (Some golf hitting nets come with a mat and tee, but you may need to buy a golf mat as an extra)
- Strength of netting. This is obviously a major consideration if you are planning on ripping some drives into the net! Nylon golf hitting nets are proven to be the toughest…a polyeurothane golf net can tear…easily.
- Size of hitting area. Bigger is better obviously, but of course it all comes down to how much space you have to work with, and your tendency to hit shots way off line or not!
- Ease of storage/Portability. All the top models golf hitting nets feature easy storage. The best ones have carrying cases and are very portable as well.
- Price! Make sure to buy from somewhere like Amazon, and don’t go to the actual brand-name site, as they can be up do double the price in some cases.
SOME HELPFUL TIPS FOR CHOOSING THE BEST GOLF HITTING NET
Golf hitting nets come in all shapes and sizes and quality, so selecting an appropriate one could be a daunting task. Below is a process to go through in deciding with golf hitting net to buy.
YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR
There are lots of cheap golf hitting nets on the market today, but as a first time purchase it is not recommended to go for the cheapest golf net. The old adage of you get what you pay for applies here. We know everybody wants to save some money whenever they can, but it may result in disappointment in the end.
FIGURE OUT YOUR NEEDS
To buy a golf hitting net, first you need to figure out your needs. Make a list of most important features you are expecting from your golf net, does it include a ball return for instance or is it portable. Consider what you want and what you don’t want in your golf net and make a list about it. These findings will help you in your selection. But, remember that you need not go far with the list, as number of options makes the selection procedure tough. You should only identify the important features you need.
TRY TO BUY YOUR GOLF HITTING NET ONLINE
It’s cheaper to buy golf hitting nets online. Retailers also sometimes offer free shipping, discounts and extras thrown in for free!
SET YOUR BUDGET
After figuring out your specific needs, you need to set a specific budget for your golf hitting net. So, while choosing the correct golf hitting net always keep the cost factor in mind. As the specifications and features increase the cost of the golf net also increases.
Enjoy and have fun working on your swing!