– one of the few runners in the first person.
Take a look at the world of games on the other, by taking control of your character and looking at the world through his eyes. Run that there are forces on narrow platforms. Reaction paramount and it is important not only to jump in time and land in the right place. Tap the screen and hold it to your hero fled. Release your finger to jump and hold again what would quickly land. Use these simple tricks and go through level after level, each of which is accompanied by a unique and dynamic soundtrack. For fans of games like Mirrors’s Edge on PC or Rooftop Raider game on android will be enjoyed.
is simple, but is not easy: it follows a tradition of arcade games that are easy to pick up and almost impossible to master. A multi-layered level design across eight different tracks, together with a procedural endless mode make for a game that is incredibly deep. Think you can outrun your friends? Try the split-screen versus challenges.
The visuals are a treat for the nostalgic player but also for those hungry for new aesthetics. Every pixel is drawn to convey the maximum sense of speed, an exhilarating journey through light and void.
– 8 Levels to explore and master.
– Plus 3 different endless levels to compete for high-scores.
– Two-player split-screen multiplayer mode on the same device!
– 18 Achievements to unlock plus game stats.
– Online rankings.
– Beautiful, smooth, and unique vector-style graphics.
– Electronic music by Michael Manning, Nicolò Sala, and legendary composer Baiyon.
– 2 Difficulty settings to let you play an even faster version of .
– Play in landscape or portrait mode.
– No ads, no in-app purchases.
– Record and share replays of your best runs.
Also See: .
I am an Android devotee and a Tech Blogger by profession. And am a keen undergraduate, seeking and working hard on his ambitions to achieve something distinctive in his life. I prefers interacting with my readers in the most reproaching manner possible. And i don’t like to brag about the devices and Offices i own
Nah Nah Don\’t Try to be Over Smart !!