How to put Adsense ads on Blogger/Blogspot
If you want to earn money from your site/blog, Google Adsense is the most popular service to mone…
If you want to earn money from your site/blog, Google Adsense is the most popular service to monetize your blog or website content. When implemented, Adsense will display targeted Google ads on your blog and they can generate revenue on either a per-click or per-impression basis.
Of course, to display ads on your site, you should first.
Before adding your ads, keep in mind that Adsense allows only up to 3 ad units, 3 link units and 2 search boxes per page.
In this tutorial i will show you the three ways you can add Adsense ads to your blog.
Use this method to add ad unit as a widget, in places outside the blog post area. You can position it by simply dragging it in Page Elements, just like any other widget. To add the Adsense Gadget, go to:
1. >> Design >> Page Elements >> click on the “Add a Gadget” link
2. From the pop-up window, select AdSense Gadget:
3. Configure ad format and colors.
4. Click Save and you’re done.
This will display an ad unit at the end of each post. To show ads between posts:
1. Go to Design > Page Elements and click the Edit link in Blog Posts gadget box.
2. Check the “Show Ads Between Posts” box.
3. Configure ad frequency, ad format, and colors. Live preview is provided beneath the settings.
4. Click Save.
The most notable benefits of using this method are:
To create an ad unit:
1. Go to