Rented Dwellings Insurance – Insurdinary – the best insurance compare platform

Rented Dwellings Insurance

The Protection You Need For Your Rented Dwellings

Property owners do not always have to rely on a tenant’s insurance coverage to protect his rented apartment. If the rented dwelling is yours, you will certainly not want it to damage because of someone else’s mistakes. With Intact insurance’s rented dwellings insurance, you can protect your house, apartment or condo even when rented out.

The eligibility condition for this insurance plan requires that you use your investment property only for residential purposes. You can only insure a house, apartment or condo you own, you cannot insure someone else’s property. You must also be involved in maintaining the property.

Eligibility Requirements and Features of Rented Dwelling Insurance

The rented dwelling insurance policy is of two types, namely: rented dwelling comprehensive and rented dwelling fire and extended. The first coverage covers all types of risks involved in the dwelling but the second cover vandalism and other types of risks.

Need an Insurance Quote?

Insurdinary provides the best platform for financial and insurance comparison shopping.

Speak to a Customer Services Representative:  1-877-574- 7475

Intact Insurance by Region



700 University Avenue, Toronto, Ontario M5G 0A1, Canada

Customer Service



This iframe contains the logic required to handle Ajax powered Gravity Forms.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

error: Content is protected !!