No results found!
Best Informatica Training in Bangalore
is a leading training institute providing real-time and placement oriented Informatica Training Courses in bangalore. Our Informatica training course includes basic to advanced levels. we have a team of certified trainers who are working professionals with hands on real time Informatica projects knowledge which will provide you an edge over other training institutes.
Our Informatica training centre is well equipped with lab facilities and excellent infrastructure for providing you real time training experience. We also provide certification training programs in Informatica Training.
We have successfully trained and provided placement for many of our students in major MNC Companies, after successful completion of the course. We provide placement support for our students.
Our team of experts at Training Institute, Bangalore have designed our Informatica Training course content and syllabus based on students requirements to achieve everyone’s career goal.
Our Informatica Training course fee is economical and tailor-made based on training requirement.
We Provide regular training classes(day time classes), weekend training classes, and fast track training classes for Informatica Training in our centres located across bangalore. We also provide Online Training Classes for Informatica Training Course.
Informatica Training Course Content
Informatica Training Objectives
• Completeness- data missing or unusable?
• Confirmity- data stored in a non standard format?
• Consistency, Accuracy, Duplicates, Integrity.
• Leverage Informatica s expertise in metadata reporting planning and deployment.
• Understand the optimal Informatica architecture for your metadata needs.
• Preview custom metadata reports and dashboards based on your project objectives and Informaticas best practice.
• Metadata Reporting Enablement Strategy.
• Metadata reporting standards.
• Demonstration of Informaticas out-of-the-box and customized reports and dashboards based on your metadata requirements.
• Basics of data ware housing
• Good to have an idea about sql and pl/sql
• Good to have a knowledge on Oracle database and its functionality
INTRODUCTION TO DATA WAREHOUSING
Data warehouse concept
Differences between Online Transaction Processing and data warehouse
Types of Data Warehouse
• Data warehouse Architecture
• Difference between Data warehouse & Data mart
• Data Warehouse Approaches
• Data Warehouse Components
• Logical & physical Design*
• Operational data sources(ODS)
• OLAP and its types: ROLAP, MOLAP, HOLAP, DOLAP
• Informatica PowerCenter
• Product Overview
• Power Center Domain
• Administration Console
• PowerCenter Repository
• PowerCenter Client
• Repository Service
• INTEGRATION SERVICE
• WEB SERVICES HUB
MODELLING FOR DATA WAREHOUSE
• Defining Fact, Dimension, Attributes, Hierarchies, Grain and Granularity
• Grain and Granularity of Data
• Fact Table
• Dimension tables and types*
• Data Warehouse Schemas*: Star schema and Star Query, star flake schema, snow flake schema and Galaxy Schema
• Adding a Repository to the Navigator
• Configuring a Domain Connection
• Connecting to a Repository
• Viewing Object Dependencies
• Validating Multiple Objects
• Comparing Repository Objects
• Truncating Workflow and Session Log Entries
• Managing User Connections and Locks
• Managing Users and Groups
• Working with Folders
• Source Analyzer
• Working with Relational Sources
• Working with Flat Files
• Target Designer
• Working with Ports
• Using Default Values for Ports
• User-Defined Default Values
• Tracing Levels
• Basic First Mapping
• Expression Transformation
• Filter Transformation
• Router Transformation
• Union Transformation
• Sorter Transformation
• Rank Transformation
• Aggregator Transformation
• Joiner Transformation
• Source Qualifier
• Lookup Transformation
• Lookup Types
• Lookup Transformation Components
• Connected Lookup Transformation
• Unconnected Lookup Transformation
• Lookup Cache Types: Dynamic, Static, Persistent, Shared
• Update Strategy
• Dynamic Lookup Cache Use
• Lookup Query
• Lookup and Update Strategy Examples
• Stored Procedure Transformation
• Connected Stored Procedure Transformation
• Unconnected Stored Procedure Transformation
• Sequence Generator Transformation
• Mapplets: Mapplet Input and Mapplet Output Transformations
• Normalizer Transformation
• XML Sources Import and usage
• Mapping Wizards
• Getting Started
• Slowly Changing Dimensions
• Mapping Parameters and Variables
• Parameter File
• Indirect Flat File Loading
• Working with Workflows
• Assigning an Integration Service
• Working with Links
• Workflow Variables
• Session Parameters
• Working with Tasks
• Session Task
• Email Task
• Command Task
• Working with Event Tasks
• Timer Task
• Decision Task
• Control Task
• Assignment Task
• Partitioning Attributes
• Partitioning Types
• Session Properties
• Workflow Properties
• Push down Optimization Technique
• Unit Testing
• Version Control
• Real time Scenario on Dynamic Lookup Cache
• Real time Scenario on Unconnected Stored procedure and lookup transformation
• Constraint Based Load Ordering
• Target Load Plan Order.
MicroSoft Excel Training in Bangalore
is the BEST Advanced Excel training institute in Bangalore which offers complete Advanced Excel training in Bangalore by well experienced professionals having more than 5 to 10 years of IT experience. is the Best training institute in Advanced Excel.This will build on your current Excel skills. This course will cover all aspects of creating Spreadsheets, Performing calculations,Data Validation, VLookup, HLookup, SumIf, CountIf, Ranges, Match, Index etc.
What is Excel?
Excel is an application developed by Microsoft® for storing the data in the form of spread sheets, helps to analyse the data using different functions / options in Excel
Excel is facilitated with high end options to analyse the data, create a presentable dashboards that helps the management in taking the decisions. Data storage is made available with password protections or can allow editing for targeted audience
What do we do at in Bangalore for Microsoft Excel?
We train the Associates who have a great passion towards learning of Excel. Training is provided in all the areas of the application that meets the organization standards to perform the tasks. We train the associates with best facilitators available who have real time hands on experience.
Whom do we train?
Any professional who are more hunger towards learning and can able to apply in all verticals in their job roles. Syllabus can be customized according to the requirements of the associates
Job Opportunity for the Excel
Excel opportunities are evergreen in market. Every Industry requires professionals who can analyse the data and helps in the decision making for the management. There is a huge demand for the MIS operations that deals with analysis of data.
We provide support in completion of the certification courses offered by Microsoft for every module of MS-Office Suite. There are many certifications available in the market that has its own importance and helps in getting placed in the Top most industries.
ADVANCED EXCEL COURSE SYLLABUS
Working With Worksheets
Formatting in Excel
Working with Functions
Logical Functions (If & Nested If)
Chart Data Techniques
Hyper / Data Linking
Math & Trigonometry Functions
Subtotal Function /Formula
Using Auditing Tools
Printing /Page Setup
Sharing and Protecting Workbooks
or 0 before the
number when you dial.
‘Site Sense’ Keywords:
© 2018 . All rights reserved.