UPPSC Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 2234 Posts
UPPSC Recruitment of 2234 Allopathic Medical Officer, Assistant Manager (Non technical), Lecturer, Professor, Research Officer, Assistant Director & Other vacancies Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.uppsc.up.nic.in
UPPSC Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 2234 Allopathic MO, Professor & Other Posts
Uttar Pradesh PSC is now availing an opportunity for all Job Seekers by dispatching a notification for filling 2234 Allopathic Medical Officer & Allopathy Professor vacancies. UPPSC Recruitment 2016 is published with the Advt no: 02/2015-16. All the contenders are asked to have a look at the notification in detailed available at uppsc.up.nic.in and then fill your application form. UPPSC Apply Online can be done for these Medical Officer Jobs can be done from 22nd Dec 2015 to 21st Jan 2016. Uttar Pradesh Allopathy Professor Vacancies 2016 detailed information.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has given New Year 2016 offer for the job hunters in the state with its latest recruitment for 2234 vacancies. UPPSC is the state government organization and the biggest PSC in our country. It conducts competitive examinations and interviews, that are tough like UPSC exams and gives best services to its employees. Every year it releases notifications for the government vacancies of department or ministries. Now it has released the UPPSC advt 02/2015-16 Recruitment on 21 December 2015. It is the second advertisement from the state PSC to fill various vacancies in Medical & Health care dept, State Planning, Family health care, Industry, Mining, Secretariat and Municipality departments.
Uttar Pradesh Allopathy Professor Vacancies 2016 are filled with candidates capable for the positions vacant by testing them in a proper manner to know their talent. For all the Medical Officer Posts aspirants need to achieve their MBBS Degree from any recognized University by Medical Council of India and for Professor Jobs can refer the UPPSC Recruitment 2016 advertisement.
Name of the Post:
1. Allopathic Medical Officer: 2099 posts
2. Assistant Research Officer (Statistics) (Physically Handicapped/ Backlog): 02 posts
3. Assistant Manager (Non technical): 31 posts
4. Lecturer (Math): 01 post
5. Chief Fire Officer: 06 posts
6. Professor (IImul Atfa): 01 post
7. Manager (General Recruitment): 12 posts
8. Professor: 47 posts
9. Assistant Engineer (Traffic and Transportation Planning): 02 posts
10. Professor (IImul Saidla): 01 post
11. Mines Officer -11 posts
12. Research Officer-09 posts
13. Lecturer (Hifzane Seh): 01 post
14. Chief Fire Officer: 01 post
15. Assistant Director, Fisheries: 06 posts
16. Entomological Assistant (Junior Grade): 03 posts
17. Lecturer (Kulliyat Special Recruitment): 01 post
UPPSC Recruitment Age Limitation
Age Limit of the candidates those who are applying for this UPPSC Allopathic Medical Officer Notification 2016 must be in between 21 years and 50 years.
candidates capable for the positions vacant by testing them in a proper manner to know their talent M.B.B.S degree of a University recognized by the Medical Council of India. Aspirants with a post-graduate Degree/Diploma in Medical or Health Sciences in particular subject of a university recognized by the Medical council of India or the Uttar Pradesh Medical Council shall be given preference. Visit official notification for post wise details.
UPPSC Recruitment for Selection Process & Application Fee
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance on Exam & Interview.Candidates should have to deposit the fee of Rs. 105/- (Exam Fee Rs 80/- + online processing fee Rs. 25/-) for Unreserved & OBC, Rs. 65/- (Exam Fee Rs 40/- + online processing fee Rs. 25/-) for SC & ST, Rs. 25/- (online processing fee) for PH category in the form of E-challan in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank.
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100 GP 5400/- for Allopathic Medical Officer. Visit official notification for post wise details.
UPPSC Medical Officer Jobs Apply Online
Authorities of UPPSC will come to a decision about selection process based on the applications received for this UPPSC Recruitment 2016 whether to release written exam/ Interview Schedule. After the completion of registration process within few, they will come to a decision and avail the information in official site. Aspirants, those who are going to apply are suggested a look at the UPPSC Allopathic Medical Officer Notification 2016 released by officials available at uppsc.up.nic.in.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website uppsc.up.nic.in
3. Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
4. Rad all the instructions carefully before applying online.
5. Click on “Apply” Select the desired post.
6. Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
7. Submit error free application form.
8. An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
9. Click on “Generate E-Challan/ I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
10. Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
11. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
12. Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
13. Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
14. After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
15. Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 21-12-2015.
Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fees in the Bank: 18-01-2016.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 21-01-2016.
Download uppsc Notification in
Download uppsc Notification in