If you find yourself needing a bit of motivation to achieve a new goal or get over a hump, here are some of the most inspiring TED talks that may help. Keep in mind these are only videos; the next step is up to you…
1. Amy Cuddy: Your Body Language Shapes Who You Are
2. Gayle Tzemach Lemmon: Women entrepreneurs, Example Not Exception
3. Steve Jobs: How to Live Before You Die
4. Simon Sinek: How Great Leaders Inspire Action
5. Sheryl Sandberg: Why We Have too Few Women Leaders
Feel free to share any TED talks you’ve seen that you found inspiring.