! It is a game like ‘endless runner’ in which players can control Bugs Bunny, Tweety or Correcaminos, with which they will have to try to reach the end of each hazard filled levels. Dynamite, precipices, the hunter Elmer, the Tasmanian Devil. will find many obstacles in our game. The mechanics of ! It is very similar to other titles in the genre, like Temple Run or Hunger Games: Panem. Players can move your character from one place to another by sliding your finger from left to right, and it can jump or slide across the floor by moving your finger up or down respectively. With these controls will have to try to overcome all obstacles. The purpose of each of the levels will reach the end without the hunter Elmer reach us. And for that many times we have to use all types of enhancers, allowing us from becoming a superhero, to transform us into Gossamer (the very strong hairy monster Looney Tunes). ! It is a game with a fun mechanics and outstanding visuals, with a cast of charismatic characters. It also comes with a lot of extra content in the form of trading cards and other surprises for fans of the cartoon.
Looney Tunes Dash
• Run as Bugs Bunny, Tweety Bird, Road Runner, and other favorite Looney Tunes characters.
• Explore and run in iconic Episodes like Painted Desert, Tweety’s Neighborhood, and more.
• Complete level goals to progress on the Looney Tunes map and unlock more zones.
• Unlock and master each character’s Special Ability for extra running power.
• Grab Power-Ups to fly like a superhero, blast through obstacles, plus loads of other surprises.
• Collect Looney Tunes Collector’s Cards to fill your Looney Tunes Bin and learn fun trivia.
• Prank other Looney Tunes characters for more coins and points.
I am an Android devotee and a Tech Blogger by profession. And am a keen undergraduate, seeking and working hard on his ambitions to achieve something distinctive in his life. I prefers interacting with my readers in the most reproaching manner possible. And i don’t like to brag about the devices and Offices i own
Nah Nah Don\’t Try to be Over Smart !!