Solve / Fix error 80072f8f Windows phone while checking for software updates. Windows phones are one of the best smartphones available in the market. Windows phones have completely different interface from iOS and Android mobiles. Windows phones popularity and usage is increasing day by day. Nokia Lumia is the popular series of windows phones. Now Nokia is sold to Microsoft and now you’ll see Microsoft Lumia series of Windows Phone. Microsoft just launched its first Microsoft Lumia 535 Windows Phone.
While checking for updates on Windows Phone many users faced error 80072f8f (We are currently unable to check for updates.) This error is faced by many users with Nokia Lumia 720, 820, 525, 530, 1020 and other Lumia devices. This error is faced due to wrong time of your mobile when compared to Windows update network time. Follow this guide to solve or fix error 80072f8f windows phone while checking the updates on your windows phone.
Method to Fix error 80072f8f Windows Phone
- First thing to do is check date and time of your mobile phone when you face the error.
- To correct the time you have to turn on Automatic Date and time.
- Swipe to left and go to settings icon and tap on it.
- Scroll through the list and tap on Date+Time.Now set the correct Time zone, Date and Time.
- Save the changes you made.
- Now go back to Home screen and check for updates again. Now error 80072f8f is fixed and you can update software of Windows Phone without facing any problem.
Hope you have successfully fixed error 80072f8f Windows Phone. If you are facing any other error on your Windows Phone or Android phone, you can tell us by commenting below. We’ll try to fix the error as soon as possible. If this guide is helpful to you then do subscribe to our blog to get latest stuff about the technology directly in your inbox.