Learn how to fix Error 0xc004d307
“Error 0xc004d307: The maximum allowed number of re-arms has been exceeded”.
While converting your not genuine windows to genuine, you may get an Error message like this Error 0xc004d307. You get this error because you have used the command for more than three times.You can use SLMGR – REARM only three times.To avoid this error, you have to reinstall OS. Even without reinstalling OS you can solve this problem. Just follow below procedure:
After using command SLMGR -REARM for three times, “SkipRearm” registry key will become “0”.You need to change the “SkipRearm” registry key to “1”.
You can find “SkipRearm” by going to the following location from “Registry editor”.
How to fix Error 0xc004d307 to maximize allowed re-arms
1. Press “Windows + R” you will see the Run dialog. Or Go to Start, click Run.
2. Type “Regedit”. Click Ok. You will see Registry editor window.
3. Click on Arrow mark which is left to “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE”.
4. Click on arrow mark which is left to “SOFTWARE”.
5. Click on arrow mark which is left to “Microsoft”.
6. Click on arrow mark which is left to “Windows NT”.
7. Click on arrow mark which is left to “CurrentVersion”.
8. Now click on the word “SoftwareProtectionPlatform”, not on arrow mark.
9. Right click on “SkipRearm” in the right window.
10. Click on “Modify”. Change “Value Data” to “1”.
11. Restart PC.
Now you can try the command SLMGR -REARM.
I hope this post is very helpful to you don’t forget to share this post with your social network.