WHAT IS BLOGGER NAVBAR?
Blogger has got a default Navigation Bar. This navigation bar is hidden in most of the third party templates.
When you are blogging, Navbar can be very useful thing, but sometimes, it can get in way…The advantages of Navbar are:
– when you click on the B icon, it will take you to blogger.com
– a quick link to your Dashboard and “Sign in /Sign out” dialog
– you can easily search for other blogs
– you can “Flag Blog” (if you consider content of a blog objectionable)
– NextBlog – takes you to a random, recently-updated Blogger blogThe only disadvantage is visual. If you have customized design, Navbar usually doesn’t fit in.So how we get rid of it? It is very simple…Removing The Blogger Navbar:1. Login to your Blogger account and navigate to Layout > Edit HTML2. In the template code find the following tag:
If you can’t find it, search for the code below:
3. Just above that paste the following Code:
4. Now Save the Template and you will see a confirmation about deleting the Navbar Widget. Confirm the deletion by clicking on the Delete Widgets button.How to get back the Blogger Navigation Bar?If you followed this method to remove the nav bar and you want it back,
then delete the extra code that you added, i.e remove the code from
step 3, that you added into your template and press Save the Template.