December 10, 2015
I’m sure you have heard of essential oils. These little bottles are amazing! Here is how I have learned to use them the past three weeks!
Here are the oils I got in my kit. I had no idea what to do with them when I got them. Here are the top reasons I have used the oils for…
1. To wean a child from his Nuk!! This is absolutely true. This guy right here!
This picture is from the first time we tried to take his Nuk away. He found the stash. We tried and tried and nothing worked! Anyhow, after I got the oils I thought I’d give them a try.
I packed up all the Nuks and told Parker the Nuk fairy took them and left him a special oil to use when he felt like he needed a Nuk. So I put a few drops of Peace and Calming and a few drops of Lavender in a roller bottle with some almond oil. I put the oil under his toes and on his wrist and told him it was from the fairy the first night. He laid down with out fussing and went to sleep! I was shocked! It must have been a coincidence is what I thought. Then it worked again in the morning and nap time and night time again… I kid you not. He never had his nuk again! He stills asks for his oil at nap and time.
2. I got a horrible cough, sore throat, sinus infection then pneumonia! Shitty indeed! I used R.C. (respiratory cough) on my chest, and I rubbed peppermint oil with almond oil over my sinuses and boom. I could breath through my nose and my cough had improved. Now don’t get me wrong I am very much a modern medicine kind of girl. I got antibiotics of course, but the oils definitely helped my symptoms!
3. My new favorite face lotion!
I have struggled with my skin for a long time. Breakouts, acne scars, skin pigmentation issues after pregnancy.
So I tried oils…
Apparently tea tree and frankincense are used in spa and face products?!? I honestly have seen an improvement in my skin! I have spent hundreds of dollars on different products and have never seen improvements until these oils!
4. Anxiety. .. these 3 , everyday. Under my big toes and on my wrists.
5. For cleansing, antibacterial, and general illness.
I have put thieves in the diffuser when one of the boys is sick. I put a few drops with a half cup of vinegar and water in a spray bottle to clean and disinfectant our counters. I think I am just scratching the surface for all of its uses!
6. Energy. ..
A couple drops of lemon on my wrists for energy. Not sure how it works but it totally does!
7. Peppermint…for headaches!
Rub a drop or two with a “carrier oil” I like almond oil and rub where your head hurts. It works I promise. One of my awesome co-workers told me about it. I didn’t believe it until I tried it. Headache gone!
So those are the top seven things I have used my oils for the past few weeks!!!
I love them:)
Shameless plug: I can order for you!