2006 Audi A4 3.2 Quattro Tiptronic
Brilliant Black exterior
Ebony Black leather interior
Audi Navigation Plus, with glovebox 6-CD Changer
Technology Package, with adaptive bi-xenon headlights, seat memory, and color trip computer
Premium Package, with HomeLink, self-dimming power folding mirrors, rain sensor and heated front seats
Glass sunroof Package
17″ cast alloy wheels
Front license plate holder
6-speed automatic transmission with Tiptronic
Quattro all-wheel drive
This A4 3.2 Quattro comes loaded with some of the best options: automatic transmission, GPS Navigation System (with SD memory card reader for MP3), adaptive bi-xenon headlights, 17-inch alloy wheels, moonroof, power adjustable heated leather seats, self-dimming rear view mirrors, and rainsensor.
In addition, it has such great features as Quattro AWD, dual-zone fully automatic climate control, ABS brakes, ESP stability control, 6 airbags, front & rear foglights, comprehensive trip computer, full-size matching alloy spare, and more.
Power comes from a 255hp 3.2-liter 6-cylinder FSI engine and is put to the road via a 6-speed automatic transmission and Quattro permanent All-Wheel Drive.
This one-owner vehicle is in excellent cosmetic and mechanical condition. It has never been smoked in. The car has never been in an accident and the CARFAX report is clean!
The car is complete with all manuals, a North American navigation DVD, all floor mats, a tool kit, a first aid kit, a full size matching alloy spare, and a full set of keys, including two master remote keys, a valet key and a spare key.
The gorgeous 17-inch alloy wheels are in excellent condition, with some paint peeling on the plastic center caps.
The Goodyear Eagle LS2 all-season tires are in excellent shape
60 day / 2,500 mile Used Vehicle Warranty (MA only)
4 year / Unlimited Mileage Audi Roadside Assistance until 2010
8 year / 80,000 mile Audi Emission Control System Warranty
12 year / Unlimited Mileage Corrosion Perforation Warranty
Extended Warranties Available Through
This Audi is in excellent mechanical and cosmetic condition.
The powerful V6 engine runs like new. The transmission shifts flawlessly.
The exterior is in excellent condition.
The interior is in excellent condition as well. All of the gadgets work.
The carpets and floor mats are clean and the heated leather seats show no major signs of wear.
There is a small wear spot on the driver’s floormat.
The small tow hook cover on the front bumper was missing, but a replacement has been ordered.
This is a used vehicle, and as such it will inevitably have minor signs of normal wear both inside and out. We always do our best to disclose all flaws, but occasionally a small scratch or chip will slip through. This is very rare, absolutely normal and unfortunately unavoidable. Our
show our honesty and dedication to customer satisfaction.
1. We are a fully licensed and bonded dealership. Buying from a dealer provides better peace of mind and often allows you to get better interest rates from your financing institution. We are a small but well established business that has been in operation for over 5 years.
2. We have always specialized in Audi and Volkswagen sales. We know them inside and out. Our own and our family’s and friends’ cars are VWs and Audis.
3. We own every car we sell. We do not do consignment sales for other dealers.
4. All the titles are clean. We do not buy or sell salvage vehicles or vehicles with branded titles (lemon, theft, fire, flood, etc).
5. We do all our own inventory purchasing, with very comprehensive inspections pre and post purchase.
6. We are able to keep costs down by performing most maintenance at our own fully equipped service shop and by using an extensive wholesale network for parts and accessories. The savings are passed on to the consumer in the form of affordable prices.
7. It is not uncommon for us to be able to sell a vehicle at the lowest price nationwide! (when compared to the same models within the same mileage range)
8. We pride ourselves in the quality of our vehicle photos, descriptions and disclosure.
9. Many of our customers are returning buyers as well as referrals from other happy customers.
10. We are not your typical dealer. We are dedicated and honest. We speak English, French and Russian. We always go above and beyond to ensure complete customer satisfaction. Our
on eBay proves it!
Viewings and test drives are by appointment only. Please call +1-617-957-9993 to schedule an appointment.
A non-negotiable transaction fee of $100 is added to all vehicle sales. This fee covers document preparation, overnight FedEx document shipping, vehicle delivery to the local DAS terminal (see below), customer pickup at the airport, Amtrak station or bus terminal, dealer plate lending with pre-paid FedEx return enveloppe (if necessary), and any other dealer expenses associated with a vehicle sale.
An immediate deposit of $500 is due to secure the vehicle.
The remainder of the balance (purchase price, plus the $100 fee, minus the $500 deposit) is due within 7 calendar days.
All our vehicle titles are clean and clear.
We will accept certified bank checks (aka official or cashier’s checks) and wire transfers.
We also accept your credit union or bank auto financing.
We welcome independent automobile inspection services such as .
Buyer must arrange pick-up or transportation on his/her own and pay all shipping costs, if any. Please check on shipping costs prior to bidding. We will gladly pick you up at Boston’s Logan International Airport or Amtrak Station.
We have experience shipping cars with
(DAS). Instant quotes may be obtained at the
(use 02176 as the origin zip code), or by calling DAS at 1-800-826-1083. We can drop the vehicle off at our closest DAS terminal (Woburn, MA). This allows you to select DAS terminal-to-terminal shipping, which usually saves you about $200. If you prefer to use the services of a broker or a smaller transporter instead of DAS, please keep in mind that vehicle pick-up at our location are only during business hours and therefore pick-up delays may be experienced. We require 24h notice from the transporter prior to vehicle pick-up.
For our Canadian customers, the most cost-effective solution is usually to ship the vehicle to your closest DAS terminal in the US, and then drive or trailer it across the border yourself. For detailed information about the vehicle importation, please give us a call and we’ll gladly explain the fairly simple process to you.
is sure to inspire great confidence in our business practices. You will not be dissapointed!