01. Precipice: For the ruthless Sith Order, failure is not an option. It is an offense punishable by death-and a fate to which Commander Yaru Korsin will not succumb. But on a crucial run to deliver troops and precious crystals to a combat hotspot in the Sith’s war against the Republic, Korsin and the crew of the mining ship Omen are ambushed by a Jedi starfighter. And when the Sith craft crash-lands, torn and crippled, on a desolate alien planet, the hard-bitten captain finds himself at odds with desperate survivors on the brink of mutiny-and his own vengeful half brother, who’s bent on seizing command.
No matter the cost, Korsin vows that it will not be his blood and bones left behind on this unknown world. For the way of the Sith leaves little room for compromise-and none at all for mercy.
02. Skyborn: A Jedi ambush leaves the Sith ship Omen marooned on a remote alien world, its survivors at the mercy of their desolate surroundings and facing almost certain death. But Sith will no more bow before the whims of fate than they will yield to the weapons of their enemies. And Omen’s cunning commander, Yaru Korsin, will let nothing keep him and his crew from returning to the stars and rejoining the Sith order’s conquest of the galaxy. Murdering his own brother has proven Korsin’s ruthless resolve-but now an entire race stands in his way.
The primitive, superstitious Keshiri worship unseen gods called the Skyborn, shun science, and punish unbelievers with death. Branded a heretic, the widowed young geologist Adari Vaal is running for her life. Among the mysterious Sith castaways she finds powerful sanctuary-and her saviors find the means of survival. With Adari as their willing pawn, the Skyborn as their Trojan horse, and the awesome power of the dark side of the Force at their command, the lost tribe of the Omen set out to subjugate a planet and its people-and lay the foundation for a merciless new Sith nation.
03. Paragon: Darkness Visible
The ruthless cunning of the Sith Order has served the shipwrecked crew of the Omen well on the alien planet Kesh. Subjugating the superstitious Keshiri race by posing as its fabled overlords has ensured the Sith’s survivalwhile they struggle in secret to return to the stars. But after fifteen years on their adopted world, some among the lost tribe have grown restless and fearful that assimilation will consume their Sith heritage. Now, as rival factions begin to appear, a shocking disaster throws into doubt the Sith’s future on Kesh.
In the distant city of Tetsubal, the entire native populace is suddenly wiped out by a grisly plague of unknown origin. With terrifying speed, more cities succumb to the mysterious contagion. Only the Sith remain unharmedso far. And as Sith commander Yaru Korsin grapples with the looming loss of the paradise he rules and the race his people have come to depend upon, he must confront the dark possibility that the catastrophe may not be cruel fate but insidious sabotage.
04. Savior: Twenty-five years ago the survivors of the marooned Sith ship Omen bloodlessly conquered the native population of the remote planet Kesh, installing themselves as overlords and transforming the primitive Keshiri civilization into a new Sith society. Letting nothing stand in his way including his own brother s life Omen commander-turned-Grand Lord Yaru Korsin has ruled unopposed ever since. But now his days, and those of the ruthless Sith order on Kesh, may be numbered.
Revolt and revenge have been brewing in the hearts of the two women closest to Korsin. One is Adari Vaal, the once-outcast Keshiri who rescued the stranded Sith, aided their domination of Kesh, and now leads the secret resistance against them. The other is Seelah, wife of Korsin, widow of his murdered brother, and mastermind of the plot to assassinate the Grand Lord and seize power. But have the comforts of a king and his own arrogance blunted Korsin s cunning Sith instincts? Or is he ready to deal swiftly and mercilessly with treachery from any quarter?
Enemies themselves, Adari and Seelah are unaware of each other s destiny-altering gambits. They only know that there can be no turning back and no escaping the consequences if they fail.
05. Purgatory: “The mighty Sith dynasty founded on the planet Kesh by the survivors of the shipwrecked Omen has endured for a thousand years and so has the merciless Sith code, which prizes power above all else. Lady Orielle Kitai enjoys power as the scion of a noble family and member of the elite Sith Sabers. But Lillia Venn, as reigning Grand Lord of the Sith, possesses absolute power . . . and is determined to keep it.
When a failed regicide sparks a political and literal bloodbath and suspicion falls on Orielle, she is swiftly condemned to slavery by the ruthless Grand Lord Venn. But seeing the cunning power play for what it is, Orielle vows to strike back. And at the ramshackle home of a poor dirt farmer with an astounding secret, she discovers the means to make her vengeance a devastating reality.”
06. Sentinel: Cast into slavery by the machinations of the Sith, Ori Kitai believes she’s found her way back into the Lost Tribe and perhaps a whole lot more. Ori s discovery of a second starship gives her the opportunity to avenge the humiliations heaped on her family by the decrepit Grand Lord. Indeed, she could turn their entire society upside down offering escape from their planetary prison.
But Ori encounters resistance from a surprising person: the seemingly humble farmer who took her in: a man with a secret past and an agenda of his own. He cannot allow Ori Kitai to unleash the Lost Tribe on an unsuspecting galaxy. But how can he stop the woman he loves without destroying them both?
07. Pantheon: When the Sith ship Omen crash-landed on Kesh two thousand years ago, the crew encountered native barbarism and superstition. Now a violent millennium has reduced the Lost Tribe of the Sith to a similar state. While Sith teachings are remembered, honored, and violently practiced, knowledge of the Lost Tribe s true origins has all but vanished. With a dark age imperiling the Sith, the future rests in the hands of the unlikeliest of people: Caretaker Hilts, the official keeper of lore. Mild-mannered by Sith standards, the aged Hilts hopes to use the wisdom of the ancients to reunite his people. But the truth he uncovers becomes anything but the Tribe s salvation. Rather, he may have set loose forces leading to its destruction and his own.
08. Secrets: It’s the beginning of the end for this epic series in the thrilling final eBook installment, Star Wars: Lost Tribe of the Sith #8: Secrets. Two thousand years ago, Commander Yaru Korsin braved mutiny and desperation and inspired his shipwrecked Sith tribe to rise up, seize, and dominate the planet Kesh. Now a shocking revelation about those legendary ancestors has thrown the Sith into turmoil, pitting one against the other in ever-growing clashes that could bring about their downfall. With his city descending into chaos around him, unassuming archivist Varner Hilts sets off for the forbidden temple, home to the wreckage of Korsin’s ship, Omen. Outnumbered by ruthless Sith warriors with nothing to lose, Hilts knows it may be a suicide mission. But he has a hunch that Korsin left something behind, something hidden until such an essential time as now one final piece of knowledge that could save the rulers of Kesh from themselves and set them once again on the path toward a glorious destiny.
09. Pandemonium: Five thousand years ago. After a Jedi ambush, the Sith mining ship Omen lies wrecked on a remote, unknown planet. Its commander, Yaru Korsin, battles the bloodshed of a mutinous faction led by his own brother. Marooned and facing death, the Sith crew have no choice but to venture into their desolate surroundings. They face any number of brutal challenges vicious predators, lethal plagues, tribal people who worship vengeful gods and like true Sith warriors, counter them with the dark side of the Force.
The struggles are just beginning for the proud, uncompromising Sith, driven as they are to rule at all costs. They will vanquish the primitive natives, and they will find their way back to their true destiny as rulers of the galaxy. But as their legacy grows over thousands of years, the Sith ultimately find themselves tested by the most dangerous threat of all: the enemy within.
Share this article
Dave Logan, John King – Tribal Leadership: Leveraging Natural Groups to Build a Thriving Organization
What We Eat When We Eat Alone: Stories and 100 Recipes
The John Varley Reader by John Varley
The Greatest Science Fiction Stories of the 20th Cen
Access feeds to news and products in the format you prefer. Subscribe to
, follow us on
Help us make our site better by providing feedback, suggestions, or articles pertaining to TriciaJoy.com
you want to contribute downloadable content to this site, please register
site does not upload or store any files on its server.
site uses valid HTML and CSS. Works best with Firefox browser.
you like what we do, please don’t hestitate and subscribe to our