15 Powerful Stephen Covey Quotes
Sharing is lovingStephen Covey is most likely to be remembered for his popular book “The 7 habits of highly effective people” which sold over 25 million copies world wide since its first publication in 1989. Though not very original , Stephen Covey with a combination of lucid explanation and , helps ingrain the 7 habits concept. Here are the 7 habits in a nutshell as per Stephen Covey.
Habit 1: Be Proactive
Habit 2: Begin with the End in Mind
Habit 3: Put First Things First
Habit 4: Think Win-Win
Habit 5: Seek First to Understand
Habit 6: Synergize
Habit 7: Sharpen the Saw
Stephen Covey’s ability to paraphrase the essence of a situation is what makes his works distinctly likable and more importantly something that a reader doesn’t forget. With this in view, we are glad to present the 15 powerful Stephen Covey quotes (equally
and well phrased) that has the potential to change your way of
The 15 Powerful Stephen Covey Quotes
1. There are 3 constants in life : Change, Choice and .
2. The key is not to prioritize what’s on your schedule, but to
3. Stop setting goals. Goals are pure fantasy unless you have a
to achieve them.
4. Synergy is better than my way or your way. It’s .
5. Find your voice and
to find theirs.
6. is a choice, not a position.
7. Your most important work is always ahead of you,
8. You can retire from a , but don’t ever retire from making extremely meaningful contributions in life.
9. The main thing is to keep the
the main thing.
with the end in mind.
11. We become what we .
12. I am not a product of my . I am a product of my decisions.
13. If you carefully consider what you want to be said of you in the
experience, you will find your definition of .
14. Every time you think the problem is ‘out there,’ that very
is the problem.
15. Most of us
too much time on what is urgent and not enough time on what is important.
You May Also Like:
Tagged with: , ,
B Ganeshkumar enjoys learning from people’s experience as well as sharing his learning with others which in corporate lingo is often tagged “Best Practices”. He is also the author of “God Moved Your Cheese” and “What Nobody Ever Told You”