How to Sync Facebook Birthdays with Google Calendar
This morning, my friend asked me about how to sync Facebook birthday with Google calendar. He posed this question since he has long used Google Calendar to manage all his agendas. Google Calendar has many features to manage most of your plans and events. Its alarm features can remind you about all your important agendas you should attend such as your friend’s birthday.
We all know that Facebook is a popular social media in the world. It may also display your friend’s birthday. Unluckily, Facebook does not have an alarm as your reminder. It may only display it on the main page of your Facebook account.
Hence, it is better that we synchronize the Facebook birthday with the Google calendar. We are able to know all the dates of our friends’ birthday and it will remind us for some certain friends. Is it possible? Yes it is.
Follow these step-by-step tutorials to Sync Facebook Birthdays with Google Calendar:
1. Go to your
account and login
2. On the left side of the menu tab, click Event
3. Then, click Birthday, see the picture below
4. See the tab below, select export birthday
5. Afterwards, Facebook will display popup windows containing the URL Link, Copy that link.
6. Open the Google Calendar on the Google Account,
7. On the left side, select other calenders. Then, select Add by URL.
8. Insert the URL you copied from your Facebook in the available box.
By following the step-by-step tutorial above, you have finished synchronizing Facebook birthdays with google calendar.